Premier Select Sires is seeking a Reproductive Services Specialist for Lancaster County in southern Pennsylvania. The overall goal of this position is to provide reproductive services to key accounts and work closely with the Area Sales Managers to identify new accounts in the service area. This territory is extremely busy and fast paced.
- Offer dairy and beef producers complete artificial insemination offerings to include heat detection, insemination service, record keeping and reproductive analysis.
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and continued sales.
- Represent Premier Select Sires with the highest level of professionalism and company pride.
- Assist with any needs that may arise as required.
Education & Experience
- Experience in artificial insemination and cattle handling is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
- Farm background and/or subject knowledge required
- Self-motivation, self-development, and salesmanship skills a plus
- Computer skills required
Interested candidates may submit their resume to Dave Miklic at email@example.com.