Premier Select Sires is seeking a Reproductive Services Specialist in our Northern Region reporting to Andrew Sutton, Reproductive Services Manager. The overall goal of this position is to provide reproductive services to key accounts and work closely with other Reproductive Services Specialists and Area Sales Managers. This commissioned relief position will service northern Vermont.
- Offer dairy and beef producers complete artificial insemination offerings to include heat detection, insemination service, record keeping and reproductive analysis
- Strive to provide excellent customer service by maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and continued sales
- Represent Premier Select Sires with the highest level of professionalism and company pride
- Assist with any needs that may arise as required
Education & Experience
- Experience in artificial insemination and cattle handling
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
- Farm background and/or subject knowledge required
- Self-motivation, self-development and salesmanship skills a plus
- Computer skills required
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to Andrew Sutton at email@example.com by 7/31/21.